Back to Work
I will be resuming work soon, but with some changes. I will be working Mondays and Wednesdays. There will be time between pupils to allow for disinfecting and ventilating.
What you will do:
- Arrive on the dot of your appointment; no waiting in the hall.
- Have a face mask and put it on before you enter the building.
- Do not wear a sleeveless top.
- You will wash your hands immediately.
- Please pay by Bank Transfer. If paying with cash or cheque, please bring it in a sealed envelope.
- If you feel unwell or think you have been exposed, cancel, even at the last minute. You will not be charged.
- You will wash your hands before leaving.
What I will do:
- I will be wearing a face shield, mask, gloves and a protective garment.
- I will take my temperature every morning.
- The table will be stripped down to vinyl to allow for disinfecting.
- Head books will be in plastic to allow for disinfecting.
- There is no one else in the building, so doors and windows can be open for ventilation.
By coming for your lesson, you accept full responsibility for the risks from coronavirus.